Friday, August 17, 2001

Why?
Why not?
Why bother?
Why care?
Why love?
Why am I not good enough?
Why can't I just feel right?
Why can't I just feel loved?
Why don't I understand?
Why don't they understand?
Why don't they try harder?
Why don't I run faster, jump higher, act better?
Why does it feel like this?
Why do I feel at all?
WHY WONT YOU LET ME DIE?????
Why do I want to die?
Why don't I deserve the desire to live?
Why is it I got stuck with feeling this way all the fucking time?
Why aren't my friends saving me?
Why aren't my parents saving me?
Why won't I let them?
Why can't I do anything right?
Why can't I write anymore?
Why am I not allowed to just KILL HER?
Why do I know that that wouldn't help anything?
Why do I want to edit that?
Why don't I want him to know?
Why do I bother?
Why do I bother?
Why do I bother?
Why aren't you telling me why I bother?
Why aren't you helping me?
Why did you leave?
Why are you leaving?
Why did I push you away?
Why is Nick so perfect?
Why isn't Jeff/Emily/Chris/somebody here to hold me and tell me it's all going to be alright?
Why don't I believe that it's all going to be alright?
Why isn't it going to all be alright?
Why do I have this sudden sensation to be being comforted by james?
Why do I desperately need to be comforted by anybody?
Why do I need?
Why isn't I haven't stuck to my goal of not needing anyone, ever again?
Why don't I own a teddy bear?
Why did I write that as if I don't own a teddy bear?
Why isn't....SOMEONE fucking taking care of me?
Why can't someone recognize that I take care of them?
Why do I have to face the bed alone tonight?
Why am I going to have to go to sleep with images in my mind that will force my eyes open every time I try to shut them?
Why me?
Why not?
Why anyone?
WHY THE HELL IS IT I'M STILL ALIVE?
Why is everything temporal?
Why does it all go so fast?
Why am I using words like temporal?
Why will I not just give in and stop writing the word "why"?
Why is no one listening?
Why is no one answering?
WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO THAT YOU CAN'T JUST ANSWER ME?????????
WHY DON'T I DESERVE A FUCKING ANSWER?




WHY THE HELL DO I DESERVE THIS?



why the fuck.....just Why?



My fucking name is Linda, and I do not know, or believe in, anything. On with it.