Sunday, January 27, 2002


SUCK COCK FOR younger looking skin no surgery.

This is the subject line that greeted me when I checked my dogmail account this morning. I, of course, was completely intrigued. "All I have to do for younger-looking skin is suck more cock? You've GOT to be kidding!" (Note: If you think I'm being serious, you're a flaming dumbass)

I opened the message to find that it was a message sent by some person claiming, at least, to be named Veronica, who seems to like them young. One line of the message was "If you are under 12 I would love to suck your cock or eat your pussy!" The rest of the message seemed basically just to be talking about...well, her nymphomaniac condition fand how she wanted you to call one of her two phone numbers for free phone sex, etc. What chagrinned me the most- if the word "chagrin" fits there- is that her numbers had a maine postal code. Come to think of it, they might have been based in auburn. *Checks* Nope....but I don't know, I don't like to think of maine this way.

I forwarded the e-mail to abuse@panax.com, panax being her ISP. I think I will be pretty disappointed if they don't respond.

I don't know why any of this is noteworthy enough to blog about....or whether it is, but it's 10:45 am and on a normal sunday, I would NOT be up this early.

Ler.

On with it.