Tuesday, February 12, 2002

"teen slut can't drive 55"

One of my 25 hits so far wandered onto this site by typing into the yahoo search engine those words. There are 358 matches for the words "teen slut can't drive 55", and I am the twentieth.

I am unsure of what my reaction to this is....somewhere between being incredibly disconcerned and being oddly pleased.

I am listening to Pachebel's Canon as performed by George Winston and it has me very relaxed...or some such emotion. Adam in the morning, for my 16th birthday, sent me a George Winston CD because I told him George Winston relaxed me, and he thought it was important that I be able to relax. I, being broke, gave him one of my CD's that I never listened to, however rather than spending the money to send it USPS, I gave it to Mark to deliver, being that they both go to Farmington, and I don't believe that he ever did. I feel sort of guilty about that whenever I listen to the CD, but que sera sera. I'm sure it's fine with Adam.

Adam in the morning. He and I do not talk any longer, not really, and that's sad. He's great, and he thinks I'm great. Which is great. He's Torrie's ex-fiancee...I wanted them to stay together. I wasn't exactly as......beneficial to that cause then I would have liked to been, via unintentional influence. But I guess all of that is in the past now.

Elorza asked his girlfriend if he could come to prom and her response, as related to me through him, seemed somewhat tepid. I don't want to create any problems in their relationship, but I really want him there. Not that it would be the end of the world if he couldn't come- I've had worse prospects in the world than the idea of attending the senior prom with Jeff- undoubtedly, were he there, it would be every bit as magical as it promises to be with Elorza, but I asked Elorza before Jeff and I were dating and, anyway, I only get so many oppurtunities to see Elorza.

Until next year, that is. Assuming- dangerously- that I get into Eugene Lang.

And, lo, he has approved it with his girlfriend! *Rejoices inwardly*

I wanted to be in bed by right now, so I should go do that.

On with it!