Monday, January 21, 2002

I'm loving the Les Mis soundtrack- Em just brought it over for me to burn, and I burned some of her Melissa Etheridge CDs for Floyd.

"I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed."

Yeah, that's about right.

I e-mailed Mitch with some of the things I've been going through....he can relate. I'm glad. I need someone new who can relate.

"Don't they know they're making love
To one already dead?"

Or

"And must my name, until I die
Be no more than an alibi?"

Mark has just said that this is one of the greatest musicals ever written because people delight in other people's suffering. I told him that people want to know that other's feel the same pain that they do, it's comforting. And beautiful.


My parents or someone has rented America's Sweethearts and it's sitting on the coffee table downstairs. As much as I want to sit around and listen to the entire soundtrack and just marinate myself in depression, I've wanted to see America's Sweethearts for a while.

And eating would be good.

On with it.