Thursday, January 24, 2002

"I've got a lot to lose
And I'm bettin' high
So I'm begging you-
Before it ends,
Just tell me where to begin."
~Fiona Apple

Checking my site, as is pretty normal, for such info as which day it was that I rented my movies- I never get those little facts straight.

*Smiles* Ah, shit, seems I got four movies worth of one day late fees.

*Worries* Wish I had the money to pay for that.

Ah vell. More from Linda's savings account. I, yeah, should really think about getting a job.

Sam e-mailed me and thanked me for writing good stuff about Ties Of Seven on the site. This being the only non-commercial, non-utilitarian e-mail I've gotten today, it makes me feel good. Sam's cooler shit than I had previously assessed him to be. Go, Sam! Go, Ties of Seven! Go...everyone else!

I'm going to start trying to figure out the intricacies of my movie-returning dilemna. I'll let you know how it plays out.

On with it.