Monday, January 21, 2002

Jeff just left. Things were sort of weird for me tonight. I didn't feel capable of the elation he normally gives me.

Something's wrong, I just don't know if I know what. For sure.

It feels that a lot more than just one thing is...hell, maybe it's PMS. I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm too tired to think about it.

Nick was over today....we had fun but, again, not as much as normal. We were sort of without subject matter, and he wasn't really here for that long, I guess. Like 6 and a half hours...but I spent a great deal of that time just waking up, then some of it bathing, then we spent most of it on the computer together, doing fairly seperate things while next to each other.

Whatever, it works for us.

Mark came over, too, to drop off a CD he burned for me. I made sure to usher him out before Jeff came to pick me up and drive Nick home, but I didn't do as good a job as not letting on that I was going to Jeff's as I would have liked to.

My dad was just really really bitchy to Jeff and I- not his normal awkward bumbling self at all. He made it very clear that he wanted Jeff to go as soon as possible- he said it was because "no one was feeling too well here". After Jeff and I did our little doorside goodnight ritual, he left and I went to watch his car drive away and noticed Tony, in Cathy's room, kneeling by her, in bed. These things put together leads me to believe that perhaps there was some unpleasantness here tonight that I missed. I'll have to ask someone in the morning.

Which will involve -shudder- talking to one of them.

Em came home this weekend without a specific agenda planned. She told me to give her a call when I was free, but generally she just comes over from like 11 to whatever AM, which is the best time for the both of us, and I really can't call her at that point. Hence, I haven't seen her all the time she was up. I don't know what time she's leaving tomorrow, but hopefully I'll see her before she goes.

If you happen to read this Em, just come over (assuming it's past, like, at least 11:30). I'll keep myself free until at least 6 or so, when I presume you'll already be on a bus back.

It would suck not to see her tomorrow- people just ate up time with me this weekend like so many little piranas. Not a dull moment in Linda's life.

Oh, the irony.

On with it.