Wednesday, January 23, 2002

So I'm trying to call Nick to ask him if Chad gave him any idea at all as to what time they're supposed to be heading down here- gneerally, I don't need it but my mom's making me go *gulp* driving for like a half hour and I have to make sure that at least one of them is aware of the fact taht whenever they did, in fact leave, I would be home by the time they got here. This may very easily be all for naught, because it's entirely likely that they aren't showing up for a few hours.

I'm not sure, however, if I remember Nick's number and the one I've been trying is busy. I suppose I could call chad, but, yeah.....I'm not used to that (she said, revealing her lack of backbone.

Hmmm...Nick's mom is named Linda (she said, looking up the number) and I got the right number. I guess I could just leave instructions with tony that, if they call, they are to be told how shortly I will be returning.

Me and my "problems".

My second big issue of the the day? There simply is NOT enough to drink around here that isn't caffeinated.

Forsooth! My life is a tradgedy!

~*On with it!*~