Saturday, January 19, 2002

Jacquie and I are talking, she is too cool shit. I've just taught her how to make a link- that's my accomplishment for the day.

By the way, here's a link to her site- I've been hoarding it away because I felt like being selfish and keeping her from my beautiful public (ha, ha ha!) because I wanted to keep her precocious wonder to myself, but since she put a link to mine on hers, I felt it would be rude not to return the favor. And you deserve her if you have good enough taste to check my site, anyway.

Today was good. I woke up at 1:30 when Jenn called, and we went to Wal*Mart, where I went INSANE because I didn't see anyone I knew, for sure, until we were leaving, when I spotted Serena's parents and went mad with thanking them for merely existing. Then we came back here and watched both American Pie movies- they are both super-cool "feel good flicks", but...yeah, certain ideas that I can't seem to stop thinking about lately depressed me. I need to fucking get over some things.

Yesterday was good, too- aside from spending tons of time having no clue what to do with myself, I went to the concert- Triangle Sleep fucking rocked, comme toujours, though they did something that kinda pissed me off a little. I can't stop myself from wanting to shout my adoration of 0% Real from the roof tops- Chase and Mike especially impress the FUCK out of me...and they impressed Jeff more. Though nothing was more jaw-dropping than this ultimately amazing improv thing that Bobby and Chuck....accomplished, really. Like 5 minutes or something of just playing off each other perfectly. Sam said he wasn't doing as well as he would have liked to during that, but damn, I was still humbled. People were literally lining up just to touch them after that. I hugged all of them, I was amazed.

People from Lisbon are amazing. So are people from everywhere else.

I'm liking life at this exact moment- I'm listening to the Hunchback soundtrack- in case I haven't drilled it into people's minds yet, this music is endlessly important to me. It infuses me. It gives me a rush like nothing else can. I wrote a journal entry to Mr. Hall about how if one day I could perform this the way they do in Disney World, I would be willing to forfeit every other aspiration I've ever had.

Keep dreaming, tonsil-voice!

Jacquie: hello
FieryGwenivere: yo
Jacquie: haha, you be ghetto?
FieryGwenivere: Hehe, no. My best friend online is, though, I've picked up a lot from him
FieryGwenivere: for instance the phrase "wordle bonds". Which apparently means "yes"
Jacquie: Oh, haha
Jacquie: wordle bonds means yes...whoa
Jacquie: cool, that would be some phrase that would confuse me A LOT if someone didn't explain it to m
Jacquie: *me
Jacquie: i'd think it would be some sex slang
FieryGwenivere: it means basically "yes". It's like an affirmative response
FieryGwenivere: hahaha, can you imagine two people having sex, and instead of moaning "yes, yes, yes" the chick just says "ooooh, WORDLE BOOOOONDS!!! WORDLE BONDS!"
Jacquie: Hm. Never heard that, you learn something new everyday
Jacquie: HAHAAHAHAHAHA
Jacquie: that would be SOOOO funny
Jacquie: HAHA
FieryGwenivere: "Oh, baby, wordle bonds. Your g-funk is in my crib, gangsta-man. Mmmm-mmm, schnizzle my nizzle."
Jacquie: I always say shizzle my nizzle with my non-ghetto friend. I just insert it whenever it's the most non relevant thing in the world
FieryGwenivere: :-) Awesome. You're my new hero


Andrew (Lunt) seems weirded out by the idea that Elorza is coming up for prom....a concept that I can't even let run through my head for a moment without smiling and shrugging my shoulders in delight.

"You're aces, kid!"

I don't know why I through that in.

I'm all smiles right now, this sooooo seldomly happens. Nick is coming over tomorrow! Hurrah! I miss him, I miss spending time with him and having conversations and beating the shit out of him and insulting each other. He's exactly what I need right now.

I know I'll have more to write later, but I want to post. Maybe I'll save anything else I have to say for an e-mail to Mitch or Elorza. It's been a while since I've written either or them- a MUCH longer while for Elorza, but either way, they're both due for one.

*Waits patiently for a song that she can quote to come on...fuck it*

On with it!