Sunday, January 13, 2002


Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!


So, yeah, the weather here is fucking awful, which sucks because it probably means my mother is going to stamp a big-ass no go on seeing Jeff tonight, which would be my last oopurtunity before he goes back to college.

"I'm innocent
So you can suck me!
Take that one to heart!"

I'm listening to eh album that I BELIEVE is called "Appetite for Destruction" by Guns N' Roses. I think I prefer the one Mark and I were listening to last night...uh, "Use Your Illusion 1". I think. Though Paradise City does seem to work into me and Ben's conversation.

FieryGwenivere: so what has you feeling this way?
Ben: life in general. School, the good ol' personal life, my parents..
FieryGwenivere: yeah, your parents are even frustrating me. I'm glad I have mine so fucking whipped.
FieryGwenivere: And school sucks balls.
Ben: Mine are such random bastards. Random is fine, but there should be intelligence behind it. They're just stupid and rando,
Ben: and school can go and fuck a harvester combine, for all I care
FieryGwenivere: yeah, yeah, I totally agree. Like I said- we need to escape to...where did we decide on last time? arizona?
FieryGwenivere: or Azoria, according to Ryan.
Ben: Azoria, yes...
Ben: Arizona, by way of Texas, so I can pick up someone cool that I kind of know.
FieryGwenivere: awesome. Let's go now.
Ben: sounds good.
FieryGwenivere: all this bullshit is a waste of our time- we're young and we're mortal. Let's leave before we're old and even more mortal.
Ben: sounds good to me.
Ben: we don't have to deal with all of this shit...we should just get up and go. And I'm sure I could find some other people who would want to do that.
FieryGwenivere: goddamn right we could
Ben: I bet Kara would be willing to truck us all out of here. We actually toyed with the idea once, a while ago...
Ben: We were randomly driving around Lisbon street, and we realized that we could blow out of the state and it would be at least 30 hours or so before anyone noticed.
FieryGwenivere: I toy with the idea every chance I get. I need someone to just fucking take me away. I won't put up much of a fight if they try to cut my string
Ben: I hear that

Tijuana with Mark last night and Arizona with Ben and Kara and whoever the hell else now. It doesn't matter where or when or with whom. All anyone really seems to be in accordance about is that it should be a lot fucking warmer than it is here.

Wanna come? You're so invited.

On with it.