Friday, January 18, 2002

Willaston's lounge rules- here's the results of all three of his tests for me (Not that ANYONE really cares, but I'm on a test-taking role today. So suck my balls, Mr. Garrison. (I swear, I don't go around saying that all the time...ugh!)




Which Internal Organ are you? Find out at willaston's lounge!






Take the Corporate Mascot Test at Willaston's Lounge!



And finally, my personal favorite, the results of my "Are you sick of online personality tests" test.




Are you sick of online personality tests?




I highly suggest you take that last one. I'd be interested to know your results.

I guess I can understand the need to take them, but who MAKES these things? Unless it's, like, obscenely easy to do....well, I could see myself putting effort into something like that if it were about me, but, yeah, like the man said- I'm Tony the Tiger and I'm all about myself.

I'm Grrrrrr-eat! On with it.