Sunday, December 30, 2001

I meant to just be on for a few minutes and then go watch Forget Paris, but in trying to figure out javascript bullshit, I've wasted the past two hours unknowingly.

But, hey, look- my LINKS now get all big and shit. Isn't that impressive?
(Just so you know, that was only an example- it will only take you to Google)

Well, at least I can say I accomplished something today. *Stops for a moment to let the weight of the statement hit her*
*Sigh* I'm a sad, sick little thing.

"Give me life, give me pain, give me myself again. Give me life, give me pain, give me myself again. Give me life, give me pain, give me myself again. Give me life, give me pain, give me myself again. Give me life, give me pain, give me myself again."

No clue why I felt the urge to actually type that four times- not JUST copy and paste. Oh, these little earthquakes! Here we go again.

Hmmmm, my website is experiencing technical difficulties. And Jeff is apparently online. What amazing timing.

Ben: I can't wait until GWI gets DSL
FieryGwenivere: life sucks.

I'm so good with segways.

"Your skin,
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn in
To something beautiful.
Do you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry."
~Cold Play, Yellow

Amber's site has reminded me of the fact that I hadn't heard that song for months, so I am now in the process of listening to it again and again.

Love songs kill today.

Jeff's coming in an hour two an hour and a half, and having only been awake for 3 hours prior to this, I've yet to bathe or change or make myself presentable at all.

My emoticons of happiness have no credibilty right now, except that everyone trusts emoticons. We forget sometimes that all it really takes to make them is the extension of one's fingers over the colon and the close parantheses. Watch, I'll show you.

Hey. This is Linda. :-)

Doesn't that line sort of give the impression that I'm okay? Good even? Here's news for you-
I'm not.

:-(

Oh yeah, work it baby. (No clue......lucidity escapes me.)

So it would appear that with the help of emoticons, I can lie without even having to say anything! God Bless Technology!

:o) On with it!!!!! :o)