Saturday, January 05, 2002

The later you wake up, the later in the day you have absolutely nothing to write about.

Though I woke up almost an hour ago, that's pretty early for me. On a saturday, anyway.

Serena sent me some sort of lesbian story I should read, because she wouldn't have sent it if it weren't gay-tastic, but I'm not in the mood right now.

Sitting in front of the TV, as I pretty much always do, during breakfast, I couldn't figure out what I was in the mood to watch and ended up actually getting interested in "the top half of the TV guide channel" for just slightly too long. After my stereotypical breakfast of turkey bacon and cereal, I couldn't figure out what else I was in the mood to eat, though I knew I was still hungry. I don't think there's anything online I'm in the mood to do- except feed my neopet, who I'm just now remembering I have neglected for....probably about four or five days now and is most likely starving to death. And straining to think of my options of who to possibly hang out with today, I can't think of anyone, that I could conceivably see, that I'm in the mood to spend time with.

You know what I'm in the mood for right now? To have a dog. Right now I want Duchess, or any other dog really, so I could sit on a bed or a couch or the floor next to her/him and pet her (/him).

Hmmmm, Mark has just called and asked to come over. That'll do.

On with it.