Thursday, January 03, 2002

"Call and Answer" by Barenaked Ladies is gorgeous, and somehow saddening me. It reminds me of someone I shall try to let remain nameless on this site and in my mind from here on out, and loving them.

And having to try not to.

The most important thing in the world, I think is to say everything you want at the exact moment you want to say it, maybe....because it seems like the worst fate in the world is to never get the change to express it all...and to find yourself awaiting a time when you might be able to, which probably will never come. I find myself questioning this theory in that it seems my endless need to express everything I damn well feel like expressing without consideration towards other people is what has caused me to lose quite a few things (people) in life...and therefore lose my ability to express myself on a more personal level than this hellish page.

Mark's here, so I'm out........On with it.