Wednesday, January 02, 2002

Having....too....much....fun!

FieryGwenivere: you heard the me, ben, nick rumor yet/
FieryGwenivere: ?
Casey: er, yes... (lapse)
Casey: phew! I really didn't need to hear that...
FieryGwenivere: Oh, man, did I inadvertently turn you on by mentioning Nick? Sorry about that
FieryGwenivere: *wonders why anyone in the world likes her when she's this much of a bitch to random strangers*
Casey: must not form mental picture...FieryGwenivere: you mean like of Nick, naked, on a clam shell, covering himself by holding the long, blond wig he's wearing against his nipples?
Casey: AAAAAHHHH, IT BURNS!!
FieryGwenivere: Man, you really ARE hot for him.
Casey: ick, must block linda, must block linda!
FieryGwenivere: Geez, I didn't realize it was this bad
FieryGwenivere: Already? No stanima at all!
FieryGwenivere: I mean, that's he told me, but I didn't believe him till now (lapse)
Casey: well, thanks for embeding this in my subconscious. I can't wait for the dreams I'll have tonight...
FieryGwenivere: Hey, I think the wind is blowing around the clam shell- the hair is getting out of control!!!
Casey: this might just scar me for the rest of my life
FieryGwenivere: Then my job here is done.

Ah, poor Casey. On with it!