Friday, January 04, 2002

Wow, Nick is a bastard.

FieryGwenivere: Wow...........I'm going to fucking kill something
Nick: lol, that bad?
FieryGwenivere: I have just figured out what caused my damn page to get all big and shit
FieryGwenivere: on the post that I've just explained I thought was tremendously amusing, I wrote "haha" repeatedly in a long-ass procession without using spaces
FieryGwenivere: Apparently, blogger doesn't ever wrap without a space
FieryGwenivere: that's ALL it was
FieryGwenivere: that was so fucking easy
FieryGwenivere: I've put HOURS into this
FieryGwenivere: tweaking the template
FieryGwenivere: adjusting it
FieryGwenivere: reading line after line of HTML looking for the slightest little tiny problem
FieryGwenivere: a deleted letter somewhere
Nick: *coughs*
FieryGwenivere: something like that
FieryGwenivere: and ALL IT WAS was the fact that I didn't use a damn space
FieryGwenivere: SHIT!
FieryGwenivere: :-) If I weren't so good-natured (Ha..ha ha) This would bother the SHIT out of me
Nick: LOL!@@@]


:-) Ass. On with it.