Wednesday, January 02, 2002

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Apparently somebody has been spreading rumors through EL that me, Nick, and Ben have large, interpersonal make out sessions. And while I'm trying to be mad for Nick and Ben's sake....

THAT'S THE FUNNIEST DAMN THING I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE!!!!!


Hey, rumor-spreaders- did you hear the one that I had sex with Cory Prindal at my sophomore year Prom? Or that I was sleeping with an unamed teacher? Or the one I STARTED about being pregnant? Oh, oh, the beauties that me and Emily used to make out on the street in front of my house at night! (In back cove, I'll give you, but South Street, Lisbon Falls? How dumb would you have to be?)

Torrie doesn't seem to have the most infamous example of how I respond to rumors anymore posted on her site, so I'll post it, along with the story of it, later. *Tries not to laugh her ass off about EVERYTHING* Right now, I've got a date with Jeff....oh, and of course, six of his friends. In a hot tub. Naked. With whips and chains.

Nick, Ben- wanna come????

On with it!