Tuesday, August 21, 2001



I admit to being condescending. I, however, will not ever apologize for not being the least bit interested in girl talk.

Had George and Jenn been interested in anything at all besides Denny's waiters, I would have talked to them more than I did. And I enjoyed seeing them, truly, I love them. But I was staying for hours so that I could see Jenn's disinteresting, albeit extremely hot, obsession.

Yes, I was probably...definitely condescending- the way I always treat everybody, without exception- and yes, I would have found a way to justify whatever the hell I wanted to do. Such is my nature, and it's an awful one at that. None of Emily's complaints really bother me, actually. She's right, I'm a bitch, I know it. She has every right to be pissed, if she so desires.

What pisses me the fuck off is estrogen. She could not tell me she was pissed. She never tells me if she's mad at me, I read it on Diaryland.

If a guy thinks you've done something shitty, he lets you know. This, right here, is why I FUCKING LOVE MEN.

The only thing I resent is the implication that I was treating george and Jenn like shit- I treated George and Jenn the same way I always do. If they have complaints about it, they can let me know, but if they wanted to get pissed about the way I act they would have had a reason long before last night. And if they WERE pissed long before last night, then I'm pissed, once again, at estrogen, cause I sure as hell didn't know about it.


I don't believe, however, in blaming people for shit they post, or else I'd be a flaming hypocrite. Like I said, don't spare feelings when it comes to things like this. My anger comes from the lack of expression outside of these damn things, not the expression with it.

My name is Linda and I don't believe there is anything on the earth worse than estrogen...cept that it makes breats bigger. On with it!