Monday, August 20, 2001



My head and my stomach are competing for the prestigious title of "Most in pain of Linda's body's parts.". I'm not sure who's winning. Perhaps if we take an in-depth look of WHY each of these body parts are in pain.

-My stomach- My stomach likes to be in pain. It's a hobby.

-My Head- My head is throbbing, in my opinion, for a much more overt reason, and I shalll slowly, painfully tell you why.

I survived Ice Storm '98
I survived THE MONSTER roller coaster at Busch Gardens, Alaska.

And the newest addition to the collection:

I survived the move "Magnolia"

AAAAAAH! *watches as all run away, screaming in terror.*

That was simply the most mind-melting cinematic experience ever. I don't want to give away all the delicious details, but let me make this perfectly clear- DO NOT watch this movie unless you're on some kinda of drug. While watching it, I wasn't entirely sure that I was NOT on some kind of drug. After the movie, I NEEDED some kind of drug.

While it's cinematography is, no doubt, excellent, and their is potential for deeper meaning, a sober person should not view this film unless it's an attempt to punish themselves for something.

"I can't believe it, I just hit a guy and kept driving! He could be hurt! He could be bleeding...or dead! Oh, what can I do? I would turn myself in, but I have a wife and family to support......little Timmy's operation! I can't go to prison! But how will I ever live with the guilt? What could be ample punishment. What's this? Magnolia is on pay-per-view tonight? Oh, thank you god! Thank you! *starts to sob*"

I don't know, though....unless that guy hit the man, got out of the car, stole his wallet, raped him, THEN kept driving, I still think he should stop about 45 minutes before the end. He's had it hard enough.

I kept myself entertained, at least. Towards the end of the movie, I just kept picturing a drunken group of female (sometimes gay) frogs in a karioke bar singing "It's raining men"---- that would have been a lot more amusing had I been able to say someone else thought it.


At any rate, should you decide to watch the movie, I'll give you a preview of what it's like: go to www.zoppo.com and sit there for a good hour. You'll see.

My name is Donnie Smith and I have love to give! (Not really) On with it!