Wednesday, August 22, 2001

If I had stored up everything I was thinking about posting for the past couple of hours, I would have to sit here for hours typing it. But, such is the case on any given day- I'm a writer, things that I want to write down go through my mind as constantly as air comes into my lungs.

I just typed "Lunts". Am I used to it, or do I miss him? I don't think I miss him...I don't really miss anyone lately. Except whoever I mentioned that I do miss on here. I'm nothing if not honest!!!

{That should tell ya a little about what I think of myself as of late, if'n you know me well enough. If not...ha-ha!}

I gotta return Dirty Work (and pay late fees) and go to the big apple to pay Tracy, who recognized me, the sister of her sister's ex-best friend from the 8th grade, and let me get off without paying the refund for the coke I got with a "free coke" bottle cap in the purse that held my cell phone and cd player as I ran today.

That's what I need to do, get to the damn store and buy myself a tape player...for to play tapes. While I'm running. Yes, it occured to me today that a CD player just will not cut it in certain situations, so I have decided to buy myself a tape player.

Didja get a load of that? I figured I needed a tape player today so I decided to buy myself one. I could go get one right now if I wanted. God-dayum, does it feel good to have money! With any luck, my two injured coworkers won't come back for the rest of the summer, and I'll keep rolling in the dough in their absence. As much as 4 hour shifts do suck. (I'm the victim here!!!)

The cap of the coke that I bought with the cap of a coke past says "Please play game again." Please. It SHOULD say: "Haha, we're taking all your money, you caffeine-fiendin' loser! See ya tomorrow....actually, more likely later tonight, huh sweetcakes? MWAH HA HA HA!"

Okay, they probably couldn't fit all that. Hmmm...what's something amply taunting that they could manage? How about just a reflective surface, so that I would look down at it and see, once again, the very visage of dependence. Or a little stick figure falling down and breaking in half, as if to say "Guess what this carbination, along with your NEVER drinking anything healthy, is doing to your bones?"

Hehe, Linkin Park is on..."I'm about to break!" takes on new meaning when picturing the afforementioned.

45 minutes before movieland closes.....should I rent a movie when I go to return dirty work? In lieu of, oh, let's say, going over to someone's house, talking, hanging out, or all the other cool things I could have been doing if I hadn't blown off everyone else to sit home, again, and wait for someone to call. Again.

Yes, I know I said "again" twice- it was deliberate. I got a lot of bitterness right now, and I'm about 99% sure he doesn't check my site.

Let's test this:
HI JEFF!!!! YOU BIG DUMB BALDING OAF!!!! HOW ARE YOU TODAY??? HAVING FUN WHEREVER THE FUCK YOU ARE????


Shall we wait for a reaction? Yes. Let's.

Don't get me wrong- I'm entirely unable to ever actually be angry with him to any degree. I'm just resentful right now. Of, yeah, everything and everyone. But let's through it all at Jeff, being that he'll never know about it!

Goddamn, I can't even think of insults right now, they don't come naturally with him. Something about the way the light shines off of his head and his thick, thick, thiiiiick glasses just warms the cockles of my heart. Bastard.

He'd almost be as perfect as Nick, except that Nick is CONSIDERATE.

My name is Linda and I'm going to Movieland...any suggestions on what to rent? On with it.