Sunday, August 19, 2001


It's come to my attention that BOTH of the fab five members that I used to be desperately in love with are now with.....girls who used to be their best friends with relative ease as I was struggling to mean anything to them, on any degree they would give, platonically or romantically.


If I weren't so damned good at getting over people, this would bother me. -Please refer to last entry- (IE- the part where I talked about Jon and Steenson, two guys who treated me like shit and yet I still harbor some amount of emotions for simply because I NEVER completely get over people)

Let's complete the circle- I'll fall in love with Jeff and he'll get back together with Kristen, Emily will start dating.....ah, shit, I don't know, Nikki (sp.) or something, and then Rich Kid can dump me for Amber.

This, of course, is me being drama-queen-esque: I am as over as Jeremey and Elorza as I ever am over anyone, and I am exceedingly happy for both of them. Three cheers for the happy couples!

Hip hip hooray! (Jeff will get the hidden irony there, that is, if he ever reads this....and if elorza is reading this, jeff probably isn't, because this is a backwards world we live in, and I'm the backwards queen.....hmmm, I like that. Sounds like female pink floyd lyrics.)


I PROMISED myself I'd be in bed by 1:30. Note the time I posted this.

My name is Linda and I'm no good at keeping deals I make with myself. On with it!