Thursday, August 23, 2001

I am sick of the idea of "love". I don't choose to believe right now that people are really capable of "love".

Give me pure black LUST to make me feel better about myself. Men! Lesbians! Tell me how fucking much you want to defile me! What dirty things you want to do to every inch of me! Make me feel like the vibrant sexual being that I am instead of this weeping pile of emotional shit that CANNOT feel loved.

Lust is the key. Describe the ache you have for the drippings of my body, tell me how often you've awaken in sweat just thinking about the way my body writhed over you.

I am SICK of love. I do NOT believe in love. And I haven't been REALLY turned on in so long it's frightening. I want
disgusting
indecent
tangible
heavy
animalistic
LUST.

And I want it BEFORE I go to bed. Fuck me if I lose another night's sleep to wondering if I can make anyone love me the way I want them to....I can make EVERYONE lust for me if I want them to, and that's what I'm going to use tonight.

Come on, lavish that impropiety onto me. Make me feel it. Right ---fucking--- now. Tongues, fingers, cocks, dildos, shove them all into my mind and wherever else. I want to break a fucking sweat. It doesn't matter who you are. I always was a whore.

Love does not exist.
Love does not exist.
Love does not exist.


But I can touch lust with my hand like a swollen vulva.



My name is Linda and I'm sick of Leaps of Faith. I don't have faith, I don't even believe in faith. Love does not exist.

On with it!