Wednesday, August 22, 2001

"You're sure
There's a cure
And you have finally found it
You think
One drink
Will shrink you to
Your underground
And living down,
But it's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
Till you wise up."
-Aimee Mann

Admittedly, I have no idea if those lyrics are actually what she says or not, but I suppose I'd be willing to bet it is.

Linda's piece of advice the day- never start anticipating who will be calling when you hear the phone ring. If it's even for you, it's not him.

This, of course, isn't ALWAYS true, but it's true often enough where thinking it's always true will save lives. Nothing worse than expecting someone you really want to call to call and picking the phone up only to be greeted by the voice of telemarketers, aunts, and your sister's friends over and over again.

"Will you meet me in the middle?
Will you meet me in the air?
Will you love me just a little?
Just enough to show you care?
Well I tried to fake it
I don't mind saying
I just can't make it."
-America

You may notice a trend unfold as I continue to give advice of the day: It's completely based on my life giving no thought whatsoever to whether or not it would help or even apply to anyone else. But if you think there's a chance it might be just universal enough to apply to you, follow it. And live a happy, fulfilling life the way that I do.

:) sweet, sweet irony. It is my one true love.

My name is Linda and I do so enjoy fucking with people's heads. On with it.