Friday, August 24, 2001

most of all, my god! HOW DO I MAKE MY EYES DO THAT???

I'm in a good mood for the first time in a really fucking loooong time.

Because I'm not at work.
Because I'm not going to give a damn about seeing jeff until he decides to see me.
Because I have 67 dollars in my pocket.
Because my lips taste like razzleberry. (I know it doesn't exist, shaddup)
Because Ani is amazing.
Because Blues Traveler was singing that song FOR ME.
And because, they're right, I do have fucking beautiful eyes.

Don't you miss looking at them? Yeah, you should.

Cheap trick WANTS ME TO WANT THEM
NEEDS ME TO NEED THEM
WOULD LOVE ME TO LOVE THEM
IS BEGGING ME TO BEG THEM

They better shine up their old brown shoes and put on a brand new shirt, eh jeremey?

I miss Jeremey...Jeremey, would you come see me sometime? PLEASE? Ya can even bring Nick and Ben, they like me. Fuck it, they love me! I'm great! Hell, pack Chad in the car and.....you can eat him if something happens and you get lost in the woods. Like in the play.


My name is Linda and I'm gonna go order some chinese food and then rent some movies with emily......on with it!