Friday, January 11, 2002

Ah, he does the sweetest things for me.

It's sorta a secret, but Jeff has just done something to please me to no end. (Yeah, get your minds out of the gutter) Can't post it, but ask me and I'll probably tell you- I want to spread the joy. And if you don't know how, I guess I can let you know- my AIM screenname is FieryGwenivere. (I really have to get into using one of my cooler ones as my primary.)

Events of today- went to school. Jenn bought me this Dr. Laura Somebody morality game for kicks, I'm find it amusing as hell...unfortunately, I left it in her car. Uh...helped Mitch out with something, though that was really more of a last night thing, and he ended up harassing me in poetry. Had it been any other teacher besides Ms. Sutton, he would have gotten me in trouble. It's great. I love people who do that kind of bullshit to you. Makes life much more interesting.

He told her today that his cousin had the records of some CD's she was carrying, and her reaction was the quote of the day:
"Wow, Mitch, that's spectacular. I can't stand that information."

It might have been in the voice, but fuck- best sarcasm I've encountered in a long time.

Kinda cool sitting in Poetry singing "Yellow Submarine" all together...well, at least five of us. I'm gonna miss this class. And no, I wouldn't be interested in this either if I were you.

I should make another blog where I can express how I really feel about everything and not give anyone I've ever met the link. 'Cept Mr. Hall, since he gets it all anyway. But, conversely, if I were to do taht, I wouldn't have anything to write to Mr. Hall. So I guess we'll just leave things as they are. If you're a fan I've never met (she said, drowning herself in her illusions of grandeur), though, and you'd like a copy of the soon-to-be-typed first 6 volumes of Linda's logbook, send me an e-mail and let me know. I think it's probably more interesting than this.

"Sandwiches time
Sandwiches time
Sandwiches on my mind...."

I'm so loving this song right now. I realized just as I clicked on it- and not before at all- that it was exactly what I wanted to be listening to.

But I guess I can't really sit around and post- if I don't get some cleaning done, my mom will cite my sickness as a reason I shouldn't go to Jeff's tonight. She's CONSTANTLY looking for reasons. Ugh.

I swear, this will get interesting EVENTUALLY. On with it.