Sunday, January 06, 2002

Ugh, I've been distracted. Already.

"I love him, but when the night is over
He is gone- the river's just a river.
WIthout him, the world around me changes
The trees are bear and everywhere the streets are full of strangers."

I think I've come to the realization that I am lonely as shit right now- the lonely part being the realization. I knew I was SOMETHING as shit, but I wasn't sure what. So yeah, if anyone out there is reading this and it is at all possible that you can randomly stop by today, I'd like that. I need company.

*feels...the estrogen....building up......tries...to...deny it......CAN'T*

I need to hug somebody. ARGH! (As a side note, if you're someone who'd be willing to randomly visit me, but not hug me, we can ditch that part! But visit or call or SOMETHING.)

On with it.