Thursday, January 10, 2002


Few things in life please me the way the "3d pipes" screen saver on my computer does. It's one of those simple pleasures in life that sprout up everywhere if you're actively seeking simple pleasures like a doped-up prozac fiend. It's similar to the way I like to hear the sound of my nicer pens marking up my journal, or the way the sound of other people typing puts me at ease.

Chances that I'll be in school tomorrow are pretty damned slim, which SUCKS- it's the second-to-last red day of this semester, I have tons of stuff to finish up, and if I don't go to school, I won't be able to go to Jeff's tomorrow night.

He's going back to the school on the 16th, the distance is not going to do me well. But I can't sit awake and obsess about that- I'm going to drug myself with tylenol pm that, for once, I actually need and hopefully sleep till I have a college degree and a promising career.

Ah, sleep.....ahhhh....

On with it.