Sunday, January 06, 2002

My desire for human contact this weekend has driven me to a new low- I have just played a clue with Tony, Cathy, and their friend Rob.

Ever heard of justifiable homicide? This is it! So let it be you, with any weapon of your choice, in the computer room. Just get me out of this now!

i'm Cherry flavoured!

Kenzie and I are also both cherries.

Mark and I are discussing the fact that I have every reason to be thankful that this weekend has gone the way it has (really, really badly)

"Damn damn damn damn!
I've grown accustomed to her face!
She almost makes the day begin!"

Ah, nothing does it for me the way this does. (Accustomed to Her Face from My Fair Lady)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! MARK JUST INSULTED ANDREW! That's a little bit of a role-reversal.....ah, that was satisfying just to hear.

I think I'm gonna call Elorza.

Yeah, sounds like a plan.

On with it!