Friday, January 11, 2002

I was reading this page from the bottom up, and my talking about neglecting Bohrbi, my neopet, earlier in the past week or whatever made me realize that I'd been neglecting him again, possibly for even longer. So I go to feed him. In general, after one feeds their neopet, they get a pleasant little message like "(Obnoxious pet name here) was hungry, and now he is not hungry!"

The message I just received was:
"Bohrbi was dying, and now he is starving!"

I remember I got that message once before, and I copied and pasted it to Emily- she wasn't in a mood to find it amusing, but I couldn't stop laughing my ass off. Damned people and their not finding things as amusing as I do!

*Feeds Bohrbi again*
"Bohrbi was starving, and now he is famished!"
*Again*
"Bohrbi was famished, and now he is very hungry!"
*Again*
"Bohrbi was very hungry, and now he is hungry!"
*Again*
"Bohrbi was hungry, and now he is not hungry!"

Screw it...normally I'd go farther than that, but I got shit to do. (And an appointment on tuesday to shed unvited blood and tissue, I'll miss you I say to the water to the son or daughter I thought better...of) Think I'll listen to some Ani as I clean. I've had an overload of Tori Amos.

I wish my poor Borhbi were yellow again. He's fairy-colored now and it's really pretty pathetic. I remember the first time I changed him into that, Nick was here and he thought it was so fucking funny, he bursted into hysterical laughter. And I beat the shit out of him.

I miss hanging out with Nick.

*Sigh*
On with it.