Thursday, January 10, 2002

I feel like fucking hell- sooo many cold symptoms.

Have I ever mentioned how delectable I find random visiters to be? Nothing in the world makes me happier than having someone show up when I wasn't expecting them. So, yeah, all you out there in internet land- if you're ever bored, just make your way over to my house....for a little while...or longer. Whatever. Move in if you want.

I keep hoping people will do that. I'll answer the door and someone unexpected will be standing there, just because they wanted to see me...or because they were bored and thought they could take advantage of the massive amounts of time that I spend bored, as well. Either way....I live near too many people to be alone so often.

Which is only partially true. I only really live near a few people I know. Jesse....uhm....Jenn...Mitch, though I don't see him as being the someone who would ever be willing just to visit me, being that we've never hung out outside of school. Which sucks, because I think he'd be cool to hang out with- I was getting at that in the post I accidentally wasted yesterday. That he would be the type I see as someone to just sit around with and expose each other to music and be really casual.....like hanging out with him we'd have a lot to say, but on top of that, it wouldn't really matter if we didn't.

The reason he comes up so much is that I'm just starting to get to know him in any capacity- I always talk the most about people I'm just beginning to explore. They're fascinating. Old friends are comfortable and wonderful and consummately there for you (the ones that are, at least, but it's so much easier talking to new acquantances- you don't have to worry about redundancy. I adore it.
In the long run, old friends are probably better to have, but if you do it right, one gets made into the other.

The Tori Amos song "Winter" on the CD I burned from Serena is sort of disturbingly touching to me- it's about a relationship between a father and a daughter. I've known the music for a long time- one of the first sites I ever favorited when I got the internet has a midi of it playing in the background. Probably the most accurate midi I've ever heard.

I wish I had more that was interesting to say. It'd be nice to have a weblog that I could honestly say was better than average- somethign that would make the people who happen upon the place want to come back.

I just got into "Happy Phantom" and I'm totally loving "China"- I wish I could sing and play some instrument that one can play and sing at the same time. It would be so amazing just to write songs for people and sit at a piano or holding a guitar in my hand and just perform them for them. People would love me more easily than they already do because I could move them with my voice, words, sound, effort. I could show them my profound affections for them in ways I can't now. I could be beautiful. They could see it more readily.

I should have my tonsils removed.

She's so esoteric. It's intense. My body hurts. Not from her. I'm sicksicksick.

Think I'm gonna go watch Charly before I have to bring them back today. What should I rent next? I'm thinking 12 Angry Men, Some Like it Hot...and something New. Try to tie it in with newer things ever now and then. Though I may just go with Valley of the Dolls or The Single Girl's guide to sex...or something. Maybe a comedy. It would be good to laugh.

Sometimes I think I'd like to have someone to watch all my rentals with. Some of them anyway. Sometimes I like to watch alone. Sometimes I watch just to forget that I am alone. But how many people in this world aside from me are into renting movies they've never even heard of until they get to the store? I think watching movies is another thing Mitch would be good for....but really anyone. So long as they were new. Or old. I just want someone to who wants to be well-watched the way some people are well-read. I don't just watch the fad movies- I actively seek names that I know I'll be the only around that's seen them...or that are before my time, or that just look interesting. Sometimes I don't finish them, sometimes I don't start them, but it's something to do in Lisbon. And let's face it- that's saying something.

My hands are so cold. It's not cool when the cold hands are your own, and when your body hurts to be touched by them. I wish someone were here.

On with it.